Saturday, February 24, 2018

Cooper - 8th Grade Junior Jazz

I still remember a couple years ago when Cooper said he wanted to play Junior Jazz. While he is skilled, and obsessed with basketball and all things NBA, it had been a few years since he'd played on a team. But this great group of boys made all the difference. Friends from school, and now on the court. Minor changes over the past couple years, losing one, gaining one. I was happy that the boys were playing this year again. 

Practices were Thursday nights from 8:30-9:30. I'd drop Cooper off and then one of the brothers would pick him up (so I could head to bed!) Games were Saturday mornings. Both practices and games were all at Joel P, which is nice and close. 

I was able to attend and video all the games ...
an undefeated season for the boys!
Here's the highlights ...

...and here's my Cooper Compilation!

No comments:

Post a Comment