Sunday, June 17, 2012

Colton's Spring Soccer 2012



*** THE RED ROCKETS ***
Gavin, Bradley, Randon, Ivan, Colton
Brandon, Giana, Mia, Peter, Joey 
(Not pictured: Bryce, Luigi)

Spring Soccer! I had signed up Colton with his buddies Bradley and Randon with Gene Fullmer as we had done last Fall and last Spring. I ended up coaching again as well. We had a great season, undefeated (one game was a tie) ...



*** THE GREEN GATORS ***
Dallen, Macey, Addison, Kenyon, Carson, Coach Parry, Spencer, Charlie, Colton

Colton also ended up taking Cooper's spot in the West Jordan Youth Soccer League (as Cooper was signed up but refused to play). I had originally planned on just having Colton play on Cooper's team, but the league said he was a little too young. They did say there was a spot on a U6 team (which had several younger siblings from Cooper's U8 team) so we did that. They too were undefeated!

As I wasn't coaching Colton's green team, I got video of all the games and made two Muvees. The first one is of the first game, the second is ALL the remaining games compiled into one! Being coach of the red team, I was one the field most of the time, but I did have the assistant coach take over a game so I could get video, so I do have one muvee from my team too!

Green Gators Game #1
Games #2-7 Green Gater Goals!
Red Rockets, Game 3


No comments:

Post a Comment